Holiday help for tired skin is not for women only. The men in our lives need a little pampering too.
There are lots of ways to help your man incorporate good skin care habits.
- Especially in winter when staying hydrated is crucial to keeping skin healthy and to prevent drying, you can encourage drinking plenty of water simply by packing a bottle of water in your man's bag each morning. He'll be 16 ounces closer to the 64 ounces he needs daily.
- Nobody knows your man's face like you do. Splurge on a skin care system suited to his lifestyle and skin type. Keep it simple for the man who isn't used to a skin care routine - gentle foaming cleanser and moisturizer with sunscreen to start. You can promote deep cleansing facials by giving him the treatment.
- Make sure the meals you both eat are balanced and nutritionally sound. It may sound simple, but junk food means junk skin. Take your multi-vitamins.
- Exercise (sex counts!) gets the heart rate up and improves metabolism. Sweating clears pores and detoxes the body. Get your man moving.
- Sleep eight hours a night. The body rejuvenates itself during sleep.
- Avoid excessive alcohol intake. Too much alcohol dehydrates and robs the body of Vitamin A, an invaluable anti-oxidant.