Mark Bittman’s How to Cook Everything Vegetarian is now available as an app for iPhone and iPod Touch. This seminal work contains more than 2,000 meatless recipes and variations—plus ample cooking, shopping, and ingredient information—making this app every bit as useful as its predecessor, How to Cook Everything, for iPhone andiPad.
Like the incredibly popular How to Cook Everything apps, which have had more than half a million downloads, the new app on vegetarian cooking features enhanced search capabilities,shopping lists, timers for every recipe, and featured recipes (updated weekly). Similarly, too, How to Cook Everything Vegetarian can be used anywhere, anytime, online or offline. It’s the ultimate app companion to the ultimate vegetarian cookbook.
Written by Mark Bittman, the longtime New York Times writer, television personality, author, and blogger, How to Cook Everything Vegetarian promotes a simple and accessible approach to meatless and even vegan, home cooking. Cooks rely on this indispensable reference to make crowd-pleasing food using fresh, natural ingredients; simple techniques; and basic equipment.
Features of the How to Cook Everything Vegetarian app include:
· Intuitive filters that pinpoint searches by multiple ingredients, techniques, or styles
· Access to how-to illustrations and detailed reference information
· Customizable shopping lists and personalized favorites lists
· Built-in timers and a settings option for integrated metric display
· Cooking inspiration with Bittman’s Picks, Menu Ideas, and weekly new Featured Recipes
· Printing and emailing option for recipes and shopping lists