Strawberry season is here
Growing your own edible garden

Don't get mad, get even

And you were worried about folk spitting in the tea?

Kansans do it dirty.  A couple recently was arrested and charged with poisoning the salsa at the restaurants where they worked. Thirty-six people, among them kids and seniors, got sick after eating the salsa laced with the Methomyl-based pesticide.

These folk don't get mad, they get even.

The lesson here? Don't piss off your server.


The comments to this entry are closed.